Backyard Renovations: Your Outdoor Space Transformed
Landscaping and Hardscaping to Turn Your Backyard into Your Favorite Place
As we move into summer, backyard renovations are naturally on many homeowners’ minds. It’s exciting to turn a humdrum space into something extraordinary that’s perfect for your family and entertaining goals. Paramount Lawn + Landscape is the best landscaping and hardscaping company around the Cincinnati area. If you can dream it, we can do it!
Backyard Renovations: Practicality + Creativity
At Paramount Lawn + Landscape, our goal is clear: give you a backyard renovation that you will LOVE for as long as you live there. We approach landscaping and hardscaping design and installation from both practical and creative perspectives.
- Designs account for physical realities on your property, such as hills or structures (i.e., garage)
- Consider water flow and drainage
- Account for sun and soil type with landscaping recommendations
- Installation includes high-quality products that will stand up to Ohio’s varying weather conditions and freeze-thaw cycles
- We ask how you’ll be using your backyard today and into the future
- We think differently and outside the box. Your property is unique and needs a custom design to truly show it off
- If you have an idea, we want to make it happen! We try not to say no
- The end result must fit in with your lifestyle and architecture. Your backyard renovation should be a natural extension of your home and other outdoor features
Every member of our lawn care services team is a top-notch professional who is focused on the customer. From sales and design to installation, we all want you to love your lawn and landscape.
Backyard Renovations: Paver Patio Example
Creatively, there are many things we at Paramount can do to make your paver patio stand out beautifully from the others. Different stone types or paver colors create interesting features like stripes or patterns. Curved edges are much more attractive than straight lines, even if they are a bit more challenging to install (but the end result is worth it!).
Practically, paver patio design needs to account for rainfall. Where will the water go? You don’t want it standing on your patio and making it unusable for days after a storm. The patio should be angled to send the water where it won’t do any damage: away from your home’s foundation and preventing erosion in your lawn and garden beds.
Also, during your backyard renovations, the patio needs to be right-sized for your needs. Too small, and it won’t fit your friends, family and furniture. Too large, and your backyard will feel like a parking lot instead of an outdoor oasis.
Backyard Renovations Photo Gallery
Check out some of our backyard renovations and get inspired for your own space.
Need someone to bounce some backyard renovations ideas off of? Contact us, we love to talk landscaping and hardscaping!